The GPS menu contains commands to send data to the GPS, receive data from the GPS, and display the GPS model and version number.
- Send Selected to GPS
- Sends the selected waypoints, routes, and/or tracks to the GPS receiver.
- Send to GPS
- Opens the Send to GPS dialog so you can select what data to send to the GPS.
- Receive from GPS command
- Opens the Receive from GPS dialog so you can select what data to receive from the GPS.
- Display GPS Information
- Retrieves version information from your GPS, and displays it in the GPS Information dialog.
- Turn Off GPS
- Sends a command to the Garmin GPS receiver to turn the power off.
- Deletes information from the Magellan GPS receiver. See Delete menu below.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.