The Geocache menu contains commands to view, edit, and find geocaches, geocache logs, and travel bugs.
- View Geocache Web Page
- View the details of this geocache in the built-in Web browser.
- Log Your Geocache Find
- Report the details of your visit to this geocache.
- Rate This Geocache
- Assign a rating from 1 to 9 to this geocache.
- This is a Puzzle Cache
- Let ExpertGPS know that the cache container isn't at the posted coordinates.
- I Solved It!
- Enter the actual coordinates for the puzzle cache container.
- Edit Nearest Location
- Enter the name of a nearby landmark, or the town in which this geocache is located.
- Edit Geocache Notes
- Enter notes to yourself about this geocache, or how you will solve the puzzle.
- Decrypt Hint
- Peek at the hint for this geocache, or decrypt a geocache log.
- Ignore Geocache
- Instruct ExpertGPS to delete this geocache from any geocache file you open in the future.
- Add Geocache to To-Do List
- Put this geocache on your list of caches to hunt for on your next geocaching adventure.
- View Online
- View the geocache page at geocaching.com.
- View Gallery
- View the gallery of images for this geocache at geocaching.com.
- Find Geocache Logs by This Geocacher
- Show all of this geocacher's visits to geocaches in the Geocache Log List.
- Find Geocaches Owned by This Geocacher
- Show all of the geocaches owned by this geocacher in the Geocache List.
- View This Geocacher's Profile
- View the profile page for this geocacher at geocaching.com.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.