Find Trackpoints by Elapsed Time Dialog
Use the Find Trackpoints by Elapsed Time dialog to search for trackpoints by the amount of elapsed time to the next trackpoint.
- Is Greater Than
- Finds trackpoints which have a longer elapsed time than the search time. (30 seconds and longer)
- Is Equal To
- Matches trackpoints which are have the same elapsed time as the search time. (exactly 30 seconds)
- Is Less Than
- Matches trackpoints which have a shorter elapsed time than the search time. (30 seconds and shorter)
- Is Between
- Matches only those trackpoints that have an elapsed time between the search times. (30 to 60 seconds)
- Is Not Between
- Matches trackpoints which do not have an elapsed time between the search times. (0 to 30 seconds, 60 seconds and longer)
- Find Trackpoints dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.