Find Notes by Label Dialog
Use the Find Notes by Label dialog to search for notes by the label displayed on the map.
- Matches notes which contain the search text in any part of the label. ("The Bostonian Hotel", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches note labels which begin with the search text. ("Boston Common", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches note labels which end in the search text. ("City of Boston", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those notes that have labels with the exact search text. ("Boston", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches notes which do not contain the search text in any part of the label. ("New York", e.g.)
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.