Edit Route Dialog
In addition to specifying a name or number to identify your route on your GPS receiver, you can enter a description for your route.
- Select a category for this route using the Type Controls. The type you select will determine how ExpertGPS displays your route on the map.
- Enter the text to be displayed on the map.
- Enter a description of the route. This information is not sent to your GPS, but you can use it to store your own notes for future reference.
- Enter a unique identifying name for your route. If your GPS identifies routes by name, this name will be sent to your GPS. ExpertGPS will automatically generate a route name as you type in the Label field. To use this name, click the button.
- Enter a unique number to identify your route. If your GPS identifies routes by number, be sure to give each route a different number, or you could overwrite another route in your GPS.
- Add, edit, or view Web pages or files related to the route by clicking on the Links buttons.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.